Food Truck Frenzy
Things to keep in mind
- Event parking nearby is limited, so please consider carpooling, walking or bicycling.
- Most food trucks accept debit/credit cards, but cash is appreciated (and probably the fastest option).
- There is a covered seating area with tables and chairs.
- Service dogs are allowed for people with disabilities. No other pets, please.
- Portable toilets are available.
- There may be long lines, and you may be expected to wait to order and receive food.
Mike Noland, email@example.com, 913-477-7707.
|Earn points for checking in via the I Like Lenexa App during Food Truck Frenzy.|
LUNCH | Friday, Sept. 23, 2016: 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Lenexa City Center | southeast corner of 87th Street Parkway & Renner Boulevard, Lenexa, KS
The radio station 105.1 JACK FM will provide music.
- Beauty of the Bistro
- The Bochi Truck
- Boyer's Artisan Meatballs
- El Tenedor
- Flossie Mae
- Jazzy B's
- KC BBQ Truck
- Little Italy
- Monk's Roast Beef
- Plantain District
- Prairie Fire Oven
- Torched Goodness
- Wiener Wagon
Would your company like to sponsor this event? Contact Denise Rendina by email or by calling 913.477.7527.
Thank you to the following sponsors: