Food Truck Frenzy
Things to keep in mind
- Event parking nearby is limited, so please consider carpooling, walking or bicycling.
- Most food trucks accept debit/credit cards, but cash is appreciated (and probably the fastest option).
- There is a covered seating area with tables and chairs.
- Service dogs are allowed for people with disabilities. No other pets, please.
- Portable toilets are available.
- There may be long lines, and you may be expected to wait to order and receive food.
Mike Noland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 913.477.7707.
|Earn points for checking in via the I Like Lenexa App during Food Truck Frenzy.|
LUNCH | Friday, June 9, 2017: 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Lenexa City Center | southeast corner of 87th Street Parkway & Renner Boulevard, Lenexa, KS
Participating food trucks will be listed once confirmed.
Would your company like to sponsor this event? Contact Denise Rendina by email or by calling 913.477.7527.
Thank you to the following sponsors: