2015 Spring Election
If you are interested in the 2015 City of Lenexa Spring Election, the Information and Filing Form packet is available for download (PDF).
Registration forms are available at many locations established by Johnson County and government offices, such as the Lenexa City Hall. Also, everyone receives an opportunity to register when applying for or renewing a driver's license or in applying for public assistance. All legal citizens of the United States can vote, as long as they are at least 18 years old before the next election. Kansas elections are conducted by the counties with oversight by the Secretary of State's office.
- A Kansas driver's license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number are required to register.
- A new application is required if you change your name, address or political party affiliation.
- Voter registration closes 21 days before Election Day.
An application form can be picked up in the City Clerk's Office in Lenexa City Hall, 12350 West 87th Street Parkway, during normal business hours, or you may print out the voter registration form from the Johnson County Election Office.
Johnson County Election Office
State of Kansas Secretary of State
- Useful Voter’s Guides for more information
- Voters with a disability can watch a video (with captions) called Get Ready to Vote in Kansas.