New Name. New Time. New Route.
The Moonlight Bike Ride is back and better than ever — with a new name, new time and new route that includes the return of the popular ride through the Meritex caves!
Riders will enjoy the nine-mile, closed-course route down 95th Street and the return of the unique ride through the Meritex caves, back by popular demand. The course ends back near Old Town. Following the ride, stay for the pancake breakfast.
Proceeds benefit the local community through Optimist-sponsored projects.
Registration and Packet Pickup
- Early-bird registration (on/before June 26): $20 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
- After June 26, 2015: $25 for adults, and $20 for children 12 and under.
- Packet pickup is Friday, July 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, July 18 from 8-9:30 p.m. at the Lenexa Community Center.
- Several easy ways to register:
- In person at the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
- By phone - 913-477-7100
- By mail - Send completed form and registration fee to the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
- Online ($2.30 convenience fee); deadline for online registration is July 16. After July 16, participants may register in person at the Community Center or at the event.
Pancake feed is $6 per person.
Want to be a sponsor of the event? Contact Jan Huff Soper by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.