What to do if you're in an Accident

If you’re in an accident, our first priority is ensure you and the other parties involved are safe.

Major accidents

If you are in an accident where someone is injured or the total damage is more than $1,000, you must immediately call the police to file an accident report.
overturned semi

  • Lenexa Police Dispatch: 913.477.7301 or 911

  • Kansas Highway Patrol: 913.782.8100 or *47 on a mobile phone

Minor accidents

If your accident is minor and there are no injuries, you may exchange driver’s license information and insurance information or our dispatcher may ask you to come to the Lenexa Police Station to complete your accident report. Please bring your driver’s license and proof of insurance.

Lenexa Police Station

12500 W. 87th St. Pkwy.

Lenexa, KS 66215